Tuesday, November 13, 2007

If our cell phones could talk...

This entry was created from the odd collection of pictures we have on our cell phones currently. Sorry about the weird layout in some places- blogger is a nuisance.
Shopping:
Home Center's catchy billboard. It'a store for home decor things- apparently not very nice things













Me at the grocery store 2 weeks ago (sneeky Steve- i told him to take a picture of the cereal boxes)


Minor copyright infringement... Tariq the Tiger?












Now you know where all the snake oil you didn't purchase in 1898 went.
You can't see the price of this frozen pizza, but it's about 47QR. That's about $13. Seriously.


It's not the Flake candybars that are misplaced... You have to go to a separate pharmacy to buy band-aids and contact lense solution, but you can buy Halls from the candy isle of the grocery store.


Don't know what to say about these...
Gourmet cheeses refrigerated to maintain freshness: Brie, Camabert, Feta, Stilton... Cheeze Whiz?!?!

My Office
My Cube before flowers.

My cube after the flowers Steve gave me last week.

Some Vacation Pictures

Dinner in Jordan








Cleary I don't use my camera phone much- these are from Moscow last August!
Other Stuff
A birthday card i made for my nephew last year. My niece quite liked it!












A Qatari coworker of mine brought in several of these last spring. It's about the size of a large grape. They grow in the desert after the rainy season and are considered a delicacy as I understand. It tasted bitter and grass-like if I recall. I didn't eat all of it because it dried my mouth out. Oh, it does have spikes but they're not sharp- they're flexible and soft.



I thought this was interesting. This sticker was in my hotel room and told you which way to pray towards Mecca.

No comments: