wail like a banshee
rollover from her tummy to back
babble at you with agoo's and gaga's
jig her body when she sees you smile
hold her head and chest up for a long time while on her tummy, especially with support of her arms under her
smirk and smile big
touch your face on purpose if you lean in
reach for and grab toys
play with her fingers and toes
shake a rattle to hear the noise (if given)
blow bubbles
stick out her tongue
balance dad's checkbook (Ok I made this up)
The most recent skills have been the rattle, the face touching, and the rolling over. Hopefully she will have beefed up her light accounting skills by next month :-)
-S
2 comments:
How absolutely brilliant my grand daughter is. I have no doubt that you wil teach her math asap. I did chuckle at that as you hated math as a young school child.
She is doing pretty much of what you did at that age. Now is she walks at 7-1/2 months she will match you!! You always wanted to stand up so you built up your leg strength and in doing so you waled and never crawled around on the floor. I loved the pictures and the three you sent today, I have them copied already. I am counting the days, love ya all, Mom
The photos look great! She looks so filled out already!
Post a Comment