Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Miss MXC

We used to watch MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge) all the time in the states when it aired on Spike Network.  Anyway, its one of those Japanese games shows where all the contestants try crazy stunts and games for prizes.  If that wasn't funny enough, they got two announcers to overdub it in English with all kinds of goofy made up names and jokes.  I'll shut up now and let you watch, just click the video once...  -S

4 comments:

Peggy said...

IN MY E-MAIL TO YOU OUR PLAYERS ARE AMERICAN ANDA THEY ARE OVER THERE TO DO THE STUNTS ETC. THIS IS FUNNY. LOVE YA, MOM

Anonymous said...

Dude, that was hilarious. I'm totally hooked now. Found the first three seasons on Netflix and stuck them on the top of the Queue. Can't wait to see more! Thanks for the laugh.

Anupa said...

haha! this is the best show. we used to watch it all the time. the american version they have on now (Wipeout) just isn't the same....

Peggy said...

I have to say I did not realize there were others to watch,I laughed so. They definitely are different than the American version. The dub overs are hysterical. You make us laugh son. Mom