-Volunteer Interview: I have an appointment tuesday with the Volunteer Programme for the Doha Asian Games. No idea what I'd be volunteering to DO, but something that takes advantage of my vast, vast, 7 years of professional experience.
-Mall adventures: We spent a good chunk of the weekend at a local mall, mainly because there is a Friday's there that serves "jalapeno poppers", which Erin sometimes craves like a crack fiend. Anyway, spent the next few hours shopping, a Qatar pasttime. Ran into two arab guys that work for the same company as Erin and we went for coffee and dessert. Turns out one of them may have a lead on a real live paying job at the Asian Games. Not holding my breath, but it sounds pretty good.
-Bay Club: Friday we spent at the intercon hotel, exercising and hanging out at the pool. The latter is always more fun... I do have to say though it is having a positive effect on our health. Erin is fitting into her skinny pants easily, and I feel generally stronger all the way round. Encouraging. Anyway, we spent some time on the lagoon beach afterward, hung out and listened to the techno-favoring DJ's and watched a volleyball match. Good times. There are a few pics on the photos page.
-Photos on Photo Page: Speaking of which, you probably don't see thumbnail photos when you load that page. I dont either, but I can tell you we are trying to fix that. In the meantime, you can still click on those boxes with the red x's and access the photos in each folder. Have fun.
1 comment:
Good luck on the interview and fingers are crossed for you about the possible job at the Asian games, Love, Mom
Post a Comment