Monday, May 8, 2006

We won the lottery!!!!

Well, we didn't really win the lottery- it just feels that way. I got a
great phone call today- our sea shipment will be delivered on Wednesday
between 9:30 and 10. That actually means between 8 and noon but that's
great news for us. That means we have approximately 12 hours to find
camp clothes, sleeping bags, fishing poles and shorts before we have to
leave for vacation. Impeccable timing!

When they called to tell us, I was so excited I could hardly talk. I
really think this is what it feels like to win the lottery! How crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wheeeeeeee, hurrayyyyyyyyyyy 4 U. It certainly will begin to feel a lot more comfortable once U place your things. I am happy for you both. I am excited about your coming and look forward to having you home with me 4 a few days anyway. Love you both dearly and I wrap my arms around you both for a good old USA hug. Mom