I changed Wynne's diaper and went to throw the diaper away. This is what I came back to a moment later. No, I'm not sure how one spits up more than went in. And for the curious, it was all up and down her back and in her hair. Being a mom has certainly improved my project management skills. Where to begin?
2 comments:
Hi Erin: To begin with is putting her in the tub. I do recall Steve "shooting out" many bottles.
ANd I ended up just like you saying "what"! Par for the course with babies. Boy she has changed and yes she is bigger than her daddy was at two months. It has to be the breast milk. Happy to hear she is sleeping more for you. The shot no doubt had some effect on her. Before her nexet shot, give her half of a baby aspirin and she should be ok. It helps keep the temps down, which some babies get after the shots. You have done an amazing job Erin and I am really proud of yu. I know your parents and Steve must be also. My grand daughter is beautiful. Thank you, Peggy
I can hardly believe this is the little girl I left at a week old! And wearing such cute clothes. Her mommy must have style. Glad to see the kitchen floor is still the place to play. Tell Wynne that Jude is 15 lbs. now and if she hurries, she can catch up! Randi
Post a Comment