Updates from the road on Steve, Erin, Wynne, and Adam's life in Muscat, Oman.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Mmmmm!
I was making mango babyfood (no, we've still not started feeding her solids... I'm just building an inventory right now) and Wynne was cranky. So I handed her a mango peel. She LOVED it. See for yourself.
yummy baby girl. I know I never like mango's but since it is sweet I can see why you are "slurping" it up. Tell mommie more please. I send you a kiss and hug my Wynne...love, grandmother Peg
2 comments:
yummy baby girl. I know I never like mango's but since it is sweet I can see why you are "slurping" it up. Tell mommie more please. I send you a kiss and hug my Wynne...love, grandmother Peg
A mango Yummm bet that helps to keep her regular, not that shes having a problem with that eh
Pops and Ray
Post a Comment