Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Erin's Lists for Tuesday...

Today’s "Things That Make me Crazy!!!" (in no particular order) by Erin

The “other side of the world” home buying process
Abdominals (or more specifically, the lack of)
Trying to update websites
That office chocolate bringer-inner person
Office A/C that brings snow
Dirty dishes I get to look forward to when I go home
Snail mail (When will my nephew’s photos get here already?!?!?)
No emails to distract me from real work
How an entire country can use Kleenex rather than napkins

Today’s “Things That are Keeping Me Going” by Erin

The Ipod Reminding me That I Like Blondie
Unfortunately, Chocolate
Unfortunately, Caffeine
Interesting Work Problems (Obviously not that interesting since I’m doing this…)
Cute Babies
Lebanese food for Lunch
Husbands that still answer the phone even though I’ve already called 12 times this morning.
Husbands that help make my boring blog posts interesting.
Emails that read in their entirety: “You sound like an alcoholic Christmas elf.”
Bosses who stop by just to make sure you got a piece of the candy they brought in.

-Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see tissue is being substituted for napkins in places other than Thailand. :)