We did however get around to another first: Wynne sporting "pigtails".
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Dairy Queen Delivers
Knowing that we're leaving Doha has inspired us to do some things we'd never quite gotten around to. Today we went to the Qatar Masters golf tournament and Steve went to the tennis tournament last week. We went to the Museum of Islamic Art (to be fair, we'd been planning to go but it just opened in December). I finally got all the wedding photos scanned onto cds. We also tried to go to a park by our house- it was closed, but the posted sign said it was for women and children only (and it also pointed out that there were absolutely NO BALLS of any kind allowed- should've taken a picture!). Last weekend we did find another park where balls were allowed and had a nice family picnic. And tonight we ordered 2 blizzards from Dairy Queen to be delivered. You'd think having been pregnant here, we would have DQ on speed dial- we just never got around to I guess!
We did however get around to another first: Wynne sporting "pigtails".
We did however get around to another first: Wynne sporting "pigtails".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's in the big girl carseat, they grow so fast.
Everytime I go into the blog I get the biggest smile from all of her pictures. I cannot wait to see you all, hugs, Mom L.
Post a Comment