This is ADAM EDWIN LAKE, born September 29th at 7:11 PM at West Houston Medical Center in Houston. He weighed in at 7 lbs and 13 oz and 20 inches. Mommy labored seven hours, just like with Wynne and reported that his birth was easier all around. We're all so excited to have our boy and that everyone is healthy.
Adam was quite sleepy the first week and the last few days he's starting to look around and take it all in. Usually that means he's staring his big sister in the face; Wynne loves to squat in front of him and get her face close and say "oooooh hiiiii, babeee!"
Erin has been home on maternity leave since September 24th but today was the first day she didn't have anyone home with her to help, as I went back to work today after being home last week. I'm happy to report her first day of being "outnumbered" went better than expected and at the end of the day we still have two kids and a mostly sane mother.
I'm going to shut up now and refer you to CLICK THE TITLE of this blog entry for the website from Adam's first photo shoot: there's just a few photos now but check back and more will be added in time.
Enjoy.
-Steve
4 comments:
i have been waiting for this post! congrats to you all!
Many congrats!! It sounds like Wynne is perfectly ready to teach Adam all of the things to drive you crazy, so good luck with that. *laugh*
- Misty
Hi Lake Family:
My grandson is beautiful as well as my little Wynne. Oh how I miss her. I cannot wait to see Adam. Congratulations again to you both. Love Mom....Steve, I am so proud of you and Erin...
Hey Guys - Congrats! I have been waiting for this post also - they both are beautiful. I have a little gift for Adam, but am not sure where to send it. If one of you could email me an address to where to send it, I would greatly appreciate it. Take care!
Christina Malessa
Post a Comment