As Steve and I've mentioned- we are currently car shopping. The other night we went into a dealership and were talking with the sales guy about the various incentives they have for buying from their dealership. One incentive is that they'll come pick our car up and take it in for service so we don't have to drop it off. The actual quote was (all spoken to Steve) "if you're too busy at work to bring the car in and if your wife is too busy...uhhh... in the kitchen, we can pick it up for you." He had a hard time thinking of what I might be doing that might cause me to be too busy to drop the car off. As I told Steve later, even a wife who didn't work would be offended that he seems to think the only thing that keeps her busy is the kitchen. Anyways, I've got to keep this entry short so I can get back in the kitchen!
ps- the salesman was Canadian!
1 comment:
How can you not laugh, male pig! And from Canadia, pleaseeeeeee!! Learn Aribic fast Erin so you can give your two cents worth. Cute story. Mom
Post a Comment